- 2 minutes. Add mayonnaise and 1/2 cup cheese; stir until cheese is
- melted. Stir in spinach and heat through.
- With a sharp knife, cut an "X" in each potato; fluff pulp with a
- fork. Slice steak into thin strips. Top potatoes with steak,
- artichoke sauce and tomatoes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Editor's Note: If you do not have a grill wok or basket, use a disposable foil pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the pan with a meat fork to allow liquid to drain.
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed potato equals 904 calories, 47 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 994 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 39 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.