When I first tried this recipe for leftover turkey, I knew it would be an instant hit with my family. These sandwiches really capture the flavor of the holidays.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Lettuce leaves
- 6 rolls or croissants, split
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, mayonnaise, cranberries, orange,
- sugar, mustard and salt. Just before serving, stir in pecans. Place
- lettuce and 1/2 cup turkey mixture on each roll. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 458 calories, 23 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 679 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.