- to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 400° for 25-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the water, brown sugar, soy
- sauce, cornstarch, vinegar, peanut butter, cayenne and ginger. Bring
- to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in
- cilantro. Serve with chicken. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 8 ounces cooked chicken with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 489 calories, 26 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 854 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.