Whenever I'm feeling homesick for my native state of Texas I make this authentic recipe. But you sure don't have to be a Texan to enjoy it!Norma Davis, Ouray, Colorado
6-8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 30 min.
- In a skillet, cook ground beef and onion until the meat is browned
- and onion is tender; drain. Stir in chili powder, salt, pepper and
- 1-1/2 cups cheese.
- Soften tortillas according to package directions. Spoon about 1/4 cup
- meat mixture onto each tortilla. Roll up and place, seam side down,
- in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
- For sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in flour; cook until
- bubbly. Add remaining sauce ingredients. Cook, stirring constantly,