- In a large skillet, cook turkey, onion and garlic in oil over medium
- heat until meat is no longer pink. Remove from heat; stir in salsa,
- cornmeal and seasonings.
- Spoon 1/3 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla; top
- with 2 tablespoons cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a
- greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Spoon corn mixture over top; sprinkle
- with olives and remaining cheese.
- Cover and bake 30 minutes. Uncover; bake 5-10 minutes or until heated
- through. Yield: 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 enchiladas equals 968 calories, 55 g fat (23 g saturated fat), 155 mg cholesterol, 1,766 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 41 g protein.