Terrific Sub Sandwich
This sandwich is an all-time family favorite around our house. We love the leftoversif we're lucky enough to have any!for brown-bag lunches the next day.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 1/2 pound sliced fully cooked ham
- 1/4 pound sliced Genoa Salami
- 1/4 pound sliced Canadian bacon
- 1/4 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- Shredded lettuce
- Tomato slices, optional
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Combine Miracle Whip and Italian
- dressing until smooth; spread on cut sides of bread. On bottom half,
- layer ham, salami, bacon, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes if desired;
- replace top half. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 562 calories, 32 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 1,575 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein.