- for 2 minutes. Add celery; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add cabbage and
- green onions; stir-fry 2-3 minutes longer or until vegetables are
- Combine cornstarch and remaining broth until smooth; stir into
- vegetable mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until thickened.
- Return pork to the pan; heat through. Serve with rice if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups stir-fry mixture (calculated without rice) equals 302 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 802 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer