Tender Chicken Nuggets
"I came up with this recipe for our son, who likes the fried chicken nuggets we get at a fas-food restaurant," writes Linda Keller of Jonesboro, Arkansas. "These tender chunks of chicken with a tasty cornflake, coating are fun to make---and eat."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 cup crushed cornflakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup prepared Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Additional ranch dressing
- In a shallow bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Place dressing
- in another bowl. Toss chicken cubes in dressing, then roll in
- cornflake mixture. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 12-15 minutes or until juices run
- clear. Serve with additional dressing for dipping. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 323 calories, 14 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 816 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 29 g protein.