Tempting Turkey Casserole
Here's a great-tasting way to use up leftover turkey and eat your broccoli at the same time! It's a perfect Day After Thanksgiving dinner for when you get back from the traditional shopping spree! —Donna Evans, Mayville, Wisconsin
3 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 3 ounces uncooked spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup process cheese sauce, warmed
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 3/4 cup cubed cooked turkey
- 1/3 cup canned mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 tablespoon pimientos, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small
- bowl, whisk cheese sauce and milk. Add the broccoli, turkey,
- mushrooms, pimientos, onion powder and poultry seasoning. Drain
- pasta; add to broccoli mixture.
- Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and
- bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield:
- 3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 313 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 838 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 22 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as