Teddy Bear Sandwiches
A bear shape is cut out of the top bread slice revealing a special peanut butter filling in these cute sandwiches from our Test Kitchen. Make them ahead or have party guests assemble the sandwiches to their liking.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/3 cups peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 16 slices bread
- 2 medium bananas, thinly sliced or 1/2 cup strawberry jam
- 24 raisins
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter and honey. Spread over eight slices
- of bread; top with bananas or spread with jam. Using a 4-in. teddy
- bear cookie cutter, cut a bear shape in the center of the remaining
- slices of bread; remove centers and save for another use. Place
- cutout bread over peanut butter. Arrange three raisins on each for
- eyes and nose. Yield: 8 sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 459 calories, 24 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 469 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 15 g protein.