- ears, arms and legs. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 20 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on
- wire racks. Add raisins for eyes, anchoring with a dab of frosting.
- Add a frosting smile.
- In a small bowl, beat honey butter ingredients until fluffy. Chill;
- serve with rolls. Yield: about 10 rolls (1-1/4 cups butter).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 512 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 74 mg cholesterol, 442 mg sodium, 68 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.