Tater Salad Deviled Eggs
Potato salad and deviled eggs—two of our favorite things come together in one mouthwatering appetizer. —Simple & Delicious Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + cooling
- 3/4 cup cubed small red potatoes
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until
- tender. Drain and cool.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a
- small bowl, mash yolks. Add the potatoes, mayonnaise, relish,
- mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff into egg whites. Sprinkle
- with parsley. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed egg half equals 80 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.