"With this great recipe, you get the crispiness of deep-fried vegetables without the mess and fuss," shares Earleen Lillegard of Prescott, Arizona.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup instant potato flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs
- 4 to 5 cups raw bite-size vegetables (mushrooms, peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini and/or parboiled carrots)
- Prepared Hidden Valley® Ranch or dip, optional
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- In a small bowl, combine potato flakes, Parmesan cheese, celery salt,
- garlic powder and butter. In another bowl, beat eggs. Dip
- vegetables, one at a time, into egg, then into potato mixture; coat
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 20-25
- minutes. Serve with dressing or dip if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 125 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.