Tasty Maple Glazed Salmon
This tasty salmon wonderfully balances sweet and savory in just four delicious ingredients. —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the hoisin sauce, syrup and mustard; set
- aside. Place salmon, skin side down, on a greased broiler pan.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Brush half of the sauce
- over salmon. Broil 7-10 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily
- with a fork, brushing occasionally with remaining sauce. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 357 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 101 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 34 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.