- water. Coat chicken with flour, then dip in egg mixture and roll in
- bread crumbs. In a skillet, cook chicken in remaining butter until
- golden brown. Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking pan. Bake,
- uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes or until chicken juices run
- Meanwhile, for sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over low heat. Stir
- in flour and mustard until smooth. Gradually stir in broth and
- tarragon. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until
- thickened. Reduce heat. In a bowl, combine egg yolks and lemon
- juice. Gradually whisk a small amount of hot mixture into yolks.
- Return all to the pan, stirring constantly. Cook and stir until
- sauce reaches 160°, about 1 minute. Discard toothpicks from
- chicken; serve with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 434 calories, 31 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 244 mg cholesterol, 701 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.