Tangy Party Punch
As social chair one year during college, I tried to come up with a more interesting beverage than the usual cranberry juice and lemon-lime soda. This pastel punch was always a hit at receptions and parties.
-Jennifer Bangerter, Nixa, Missouri
32 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) orange juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint each orange, lemon and lime sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Stir in
- ginger ale. Add scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 155 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.