Tangy Glazed Ham
After unsuccessfully looking for a satisfying glaze recipe in a number of cookbooks, my daughter and I came up with this version. It's a simple way to dress up any ham you prepare.
12 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 1-1/4 hours
- 1 boneless fully cooked ham (3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup sweet-and-sour sauce
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons zesty Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- Place ham in an ungreased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan. Pour remaining
- ingredients over ham in the order listed.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325°, basting occasionally, for 1-1/4 to
- 1-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 165 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 58 mg cholesterol, 1,311 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer