Tangy Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips
Paired with sweet cinnamon chips, this fruit salsa is quickly gobbled up by friends and family. It makes a nice addition to a brunch buffet. Plus it's a great snack. Margaret McNeil, Germantown, Tennessee
9 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup sliced unsweetened strawberries
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Combine sugar and cinnamon. Spritz tortillas with cooking spray;
- sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Cut each tortilla into eight wedges;
- place in a single layer in an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Serve with cinnamon
- chips. Yield: 2-1/4 cups salsa (32 chips).
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.