Tangy Citrus Chicken
In just over 30 minutes, you can enjoy chicken breasts topped with a light, refreshing sauce that combines honey with lemonade, mustard and herbs.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (2-1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place chicken breasts in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with
- cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour half over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Turn chicken; pour
- remaining sauce on top. Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until meat
- juices run clear. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts:Nutritional Analysis: 1 serving equals 268 calories, 70 mg sodium, 78 gm cholesterol, 31 gm carbohydrate, 29 gm protein, 4 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fruit.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.