Tangy Broccoli Casserole
Serve this dish at any gathering, and there's no doubt guests will ask for seconds of the rich side dish.Carolyn Creasman, Gastonia, North Carolina
9 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 6 cups frozen chopped broccoli
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 8 crackers)
- Place 1 in. of water and broccoli in a large saucepan; bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until
- crisp-tender. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine the eggs, soup,
- mayonnaise, cheese, onion and butter. Drain broccoli; gently stir
- into soup mixture.
- Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with crushed
- crackers. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until
- heated through. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals 453 calories, 40 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 688 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.