- Turn onto a floured surface; knead 10 times. Pat into a 9-1/2-in.
- circle. Cut into eight wedges; separate wedges and place on an
- ungreased baking sheet. Beat egg white and water; brush over dough.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with
- cream cheese spread. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 scone with about 2 tablespoons cream cheese spread equals 461 calories, 29 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 106 mg cholesterol, 560 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein.