This fun, Southwest-style main dish features an easy tortilla crust and a hearty filling. “The amount of seasoning is just right for us,” notes Ruth Aden of Polson, Montana. “Make it once with my amounts, then spice it up if needed.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- In a small skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat
- is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the tomatoes, garlic powder, chili
- powder, salt and pepper. Remove from the heat.
- Place one tortilla in a 3-cup round baking dish coated with cooking
- spray. Top with half of the meat mixture and cheese; repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with olives. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes
- or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (prepared with reduced-fat cheese) equals 365 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 947 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 29 g protein.