Taffy Apple Dip
Taffy Apple Dip quickly completes the meal. "My mother-in-law gave me this recipe," notes Sue Gronholz of Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. "It's simple to make, and it tastes like the real thing!"
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 6 apples, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla until
- smooth. Sprinkle the mixture with nuts. Serve with apple wedges.
- Yield: 6 servings.