- the center of each. Top each with 1/4 cup cheese. Roll up and place
- seam side down in prepared dish. Pour remaining sauce over the top;
- sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly and
- cheese is melted. Serve with optional toppings if desired. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 tacorito (calculated without toppings) equals 630 calories, 40 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 1,141 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.