Taco Tartlets Appetizer
The bright colors in these zippy little tarts make any gathering a festive one. They freeze well, too.Mary Little, Richardson, Texas
8 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients; set aside. In
- another bowl, combine beef, taco seasoning and water. Press into
- bottom and sides of mini-muffin cups.
- Place a teaspoonful of filling into each meat shell; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake at 425° for 7-8 minutes or until beef is cooked and
- filling is bubbly. Remove immediately from pan. Yield: about 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 269 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 414 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 16 g protein.