This is a quick-and-easy recipe to make, and it's one of our favorite meals for cold winter nights.
13 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook beef and onion over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the beans, tomatoes, chili,
- cheese and seasonings. Reduce heat to low; cook and stir until
- cheese is melted. Stir in 1 cup sour cream; heat through (do not
- boil). Garnish with remaining sour cream. Yield: 3-1/4 quarts.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 333 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 746 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.