Everyone at our house loves this taco salad. In spring we look for something light and refreshing on the menu after the heavier comfort food of winter.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the bean dip, chili powder, salt and tomato liquid.
- Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, lettuce, cheese, onions and
- olives. Add beef mixture; toss to coat. Top with chips. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 2 cups equals 469 calories, 28 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 1,007 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 32 g protein.