Taco Pasta Salad
Gert Rosenau of Pewaukee, Wisconsin blends the best of two popular salads into one satisfying main dish. "Serve taco or corn chips on the side, and you have a complete meal," she says.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the taco seasoning; cool.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into meat mixture. Add the
- lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onion, green pepper and dressing; toss to
- coat. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.