Taco Noodle Dinner
Taco seasoning provides the family-appealing flavor in this speedy skillet supper shared by Marcy Cella of L'Anse, Michigan. The sour cream topping enhances this combination nicely.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 35 min.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef and onion over medium heat until
- meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the water, taco seasoning and
- salt. Reduce heat; simmer for 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms. Sprinkle
- noodles over the top. Pour tomato juice over the noodles and stir
- gently. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until noodles are
- Remove from the heat. Combine sour cream and parsley; spread over the
- top. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Yield: 6 servings.