Taco Noodle Bake
I got creative while we were housebound during a snowstorm one winter and used ingredients I had on hand to come up with this hearty casserole.Judy Munger, Warren, Minnesota
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 10 min. + standing
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomato sauce, water, green chilies, taco seasoning,
- onion powder, chili powder and garlic powder. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Drain noodles; place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread
- with beef mixture; sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at