It's nice to have a winter pick-me-up like this soup to call on when I need a speedy and filling entree for supper. Almost as fast as I can open a few cans, I'm ladling out steaming bowlfuls.Carole Holder, Norman, Oklahoma
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed minestrone soup, undiluted
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- In a large saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in the beans, soup and tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes. Yield: 8 servings (2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 102 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 400 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 8 g protein.