From Marissa Undercofler of Howard, Pennsylvania, this dish uses three different applications of tomatoes. And it's a hearty way to warm up, and fill up, this winter!
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch
- oven, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer
- pink; drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, soup, tomato sauce and taco seasoning. Bring to
- a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until
- Drain macaroni; stir into meat mixture and heat through. Sprinkle
- with cheese. Yield: 6 servings.