These are easy to makeand freeze well, to. Kids love 'em!Eleanor Lapen, Chicago, Illinois
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink;
- drain. Stir in taco seasoning and olives; set aside to cool. Add
- eggs and cheese.
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into triangles. Place
- triangles on an ungreased baking sheet. Place 2 tablespoons meat
- mixture onto each triangle. Roll and shape into crescents. Bake at
- 375° for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 255 calories, 15 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 81 mg cholesterol, 842 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.