Flour tortillas bake to a delightful crispness in this family-pleasing fare from Katie. Full of beef, peppers and south-of-the border flair, the burritos are a great way to spice up dinnertime.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- In a large skillet, cook the meat, green pepper and onion over medium
- heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the garlic, taco
- seasoning and water. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
- Place four tortillas on a microwave-safe plate; microwave on high for
- 20 seconds. Place 1/2 cup of meat mixture on each; fold over sides
- and ends. Place seam side down in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Brush burritos with oil. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 9-10
- minutes or until lightly browned and slightly crisp. Serve with
- toppings. Yield: 8 servings.