- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and mushrooms over medium heat until
- meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in tomato sauce and taco
- seasoning. Set aside 1 tablespoon beaten egg. Stir remaining egg
- into beef mixture. Cool completely.
- Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; roll into a
- 15-in. x 12-in. rectangle. Place on a greased baking sheet. Spread
- filling lengthwise down center third of rectangle. Sprinkle with
- cheese and olives.
- On each long side, cut 1-in.-wide strips about 2-1/2 in. into center.
- Starting at one end, fold alternating strips at an angle across
- filling. Pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Cover and let rise for
- 30 minutes.
- Brush with reserved egg. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until
- golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 12-16
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 154 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.