Swiss Swirl Ice Cream Cake
With cake rolls, ice cream and hot fudge, this dessert suits anyone with a sweet tooth. Family and friends get a kick out of this treat's fun appearance.
12-14 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + freezing
- 10 to 12 Swiss cake rolls
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 2 pints chocolate ice cream, softened
- Line a 2-qt. bowl with plastic wrap. Cut each cake roll into eight
- slices; place in prepared bowl, completely covering the bottom and
- sides. Cover and freeze for at least 20 minutes or until cake is
- Spread vanilla ice cream over cake. Cover and freeze for at least 1
- hour. Spread with fudge topping. Freeze for at least 1 hour. Spread
- with chocolate ice cream. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Just
- before serving, remove from the freezer and invert onto a serving
- plate. Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Cut into wedges. Yield: 12-14
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested with Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 309 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 35 mg cholesterol, 130 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a