Elizabeth Montgomery impresses guests at her Allston, Massachusetts home with this palate-pleasing chicken topped with stuffing and Swiss cheese. "I usually serve it with corn and a salad, since the stuffing is a side dish in itself," she says.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 cups seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Place chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; sprinkle with
- the cheese and stuffing mix. Combine soup and sour cream; spread
- over stuffing. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 1 hour or until the
- meat juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 392 calories, 16 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 56 mg cholesterol, 1,282 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 18 g protein.