- Using a 3-1/2-in. x 3-1/2-in. heart pattern or cookie cutter, mark
- four hearts on surface of brownies; cut with a knife. Spread ice
- cream on two hearts; top each with a second heart. Wrap in plastic
- wrap; freeze in a single layer overnight.
- For chocolate sauce, in a small saucepan, combine the water, cocoa
- and sugar; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat; simmer for 2-3 minutes or until thickened. Remove from
- the heat; stir in butter until melted.
- To serve, dust brownie hearts with confectioners' sugar and drizzle
- with warm chocolate sauce. Store sauce in the refrigerator. Yield: 2
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 967 calories, 51 g fat (29 g saturated fat), 227 mg cholesterol, 748 mg sodium, 127 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 12 g protein.