Sweet and Tangy Chicken
Spicy barbecue sauce blends with sweet pineapple in this quick-to-fix chicken dish from Mary Zawlocki of Gig Harbor, Washington. "It's tasty enough for a company dinner...just add a salad and rolls," she suggests.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 8 hours
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) KC Masterpiece®
KC Masterpiece Original BBQ Sauce is great with all types of meat and in favorite sides like beans, casseroles and more.
See More Recipes >
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Hot cooked rice
- Place four chicken breasts in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the
- barbecue sauce, pineapple, green pepper, onion and garlic; pour half
- over the chicken. Top with remaining chicken and sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Thicken sauce if desired. Serve the chicken and sauce with rice.
- Yield: 8 servings.