Sweet and Spicy Popcorn
"This crispy snack has a fun and different flavor," shares Flo Burtnett of Gage, Oklahoma. "I took some to my neighbor's one evening when we were visiting and it didn't last long!"
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 6 cups plain popped popcorn
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the sugar, chili powder,
- cinnamon, salt and cayenne pepper. Add popcorn. Spray popcorn with
- cooking spray. Seal bag and shake to coat. Yield: 6 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 65 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 200 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.