Sweet Sesame Salad
I jazz up salad greens with tomatoes, mandarin oranges and sesame seeds, then top it off with honey vinaigrette for a sweet and fruity sensation the whole family loves.Kristine Marra, Clifton Park, New York
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- In a salad bowl, combine greens and tomato; set aside. Whisk
- vinaigrette and honey; drizzle over greens. Sprinkle with oranges
- and sesame seeds; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 108 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 242 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.