- Drain sweet potatoes, reserving 1/4 cup liquid. Place potatoes in a
- food processor; cover and process until pureed. Add the brown sugar,
- milk, egg whites, yogurt, flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves
- and reserved liquid; cover and process until blended.
- Pour into crust. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack. Store in the
- refrigerator. Garnish with whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12
Nutrition Facts: 1 slice (calculated without whipped topping) equals 221 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.