- minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
- Add 1/2 cup broth; bring to a simmer. Cover and steam for 6-10
- minutes or until broth is almost absorbed. Uncover; cook for 1
- minute or until bottoms are crisp and broth is evaporated. Serve
- with additional soy sauce if desired. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pot sticker (calculated without additional reduced-sodium soy sauce) equals 52 calories, 3 g fat (trace saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 127 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.