Sweet Potato Ham Bake
Three ingredients are all Jennette Fourne needs for this colorful hot dish, sized perfectly for two. "It's a good way to use up ham from the holidays," she writes from Detroit, Michigan.
2-3 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 can (15 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained and quartered lengthwise
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a greased 1-qt. baking dish, layer half of the sweet potatoes, ham
- and cheese. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350° for 20
- minutes. Uncover; bake 8-10 minutes longer of until cheese is
- melted. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 411 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 1,482 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.