Sweet Pea Salad
Betty Otten, Tea, South Dakota
58 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 5 pounds uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 pound carrots, shredded
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 10 celery ribs, diced
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 5 cups Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 4 cups sweetened condensed milk
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In three large
- bowls, combine the pasta, carrots, peas, celery and onion.
- In another large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Stir a
- third of the dressing into each bowl of pasta mixture. Cover and
- refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 58 servings.