Sweet Onion Slaw Pork Wraps
“The pork and sweet onion slaw go great together and create a quick-and-easy weeknight meal.” A knife and fork make these yummy hand-helds neater to eat.
Nancy Roth - Saint Joseph, IL
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2/3 cup coleslaw mix
- 4 teaspoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1 tablespoon Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise
Rich and creamy, Hellman's® Real Mayonnaise makes your sides and sandwiches more tasty!
See More Recipes >
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash celery seed
- Dash pepper
- Dash salt
- 1 boneless pork loin chop (6 ounces), cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches), warmed
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients; set aside.
- In a small skillet, cook pork in oil until pork is no longer pink.
- Spoon coleslaw mixture and pork down the center of each tortilla;
- roll up. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 wrap equals 355 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 389 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 21 g protein.