- until serving. For topping, melt butter in a small skillet. Stir in
- honey until blended. Add onions; saute for 15-20 minutes or until
- tender and lightly browned. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Drain and discard barbecue sauce. Grill patties, uncovered, over
- medium heat or broil 4 in from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side
- or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Top each
- with a cheese slice; cook 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- Serve on buns with sauce and onion topping. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.