Sweet Graham Snacks
Artimece Schmidt of Farmington, New Mexico says Sweet Graham Snacks travel well. "I've shared the recipe with many people we've visited," she says.
36 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 10 to 12 whole graham crackers, broken into quarters
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup ground nuts
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with graham crackers. In a
- saucepan, bring butter and sugar to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in nuts. Spoon over the graham crackers.
- Bake at 325° for 10 minutes. Immediately remove from pan onto
- foil. Cool. Break apart.
- Yield: 3-4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 81 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 86 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.