- If broiling the custards, place ramekins on a baking sheet; let stand
- at room temperature for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with sugar. Broil 8 in.
- from the heat for 4-7 minutes or until sugar is caramelized.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm.
- Garnish servings with raspberries and mint leaves. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (calculated without raspberries) equals 750 calories, 54 g fat (32 g saturated fat), 447 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.