Sweet 'n' Sour Salad Dressing
For the salad, Molly relies on a tangy dressing she's been whipping up since childhood. "This is my signature dressing,: she writes. "I don't know where it came from originally, but I still have the tattered recipe card, written in my childish scrawl."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Torn salad greens
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the first seven
- ingredients; shake well. Serve over salad greens. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One serving: 2 tablespoons (calculated without salad greens) equals 227 calories, 21 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 291 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.